- Line baking sheet with parchment.
- Preheat oven to 375°
- In a medium bowl, add flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. Whisk to combine and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add butter, corn syrup, and sugar. Cream until light and fluffy, 2-3 minutes on medium, using a paddle attachment.
- Add eggs, one at a time. Stop the mixing and scrape down the sides and bottom of mixing bowl.
- Add flour mixture gradually.
- Add oatmeal, raisins, and pecans. Batter will be stiff.
- Use a 1 ½ TBSP cookie scoop, scoop the dough and spread the balls out two inches apart on the cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-13 minutes, until slightly golden around the edges.
Move cookies to cookie sheet to cool completely.
Pecans are optional but they really add a nice crunch! Be sure to toast them before adding to the batter.
Make sure your ingredients are at room temperature before you begin.
These cookies freeze beautifully, both the dough and the baked cookies.