- Preheat oven to 325° and grease and flour two 9×5” bread pans.
- Place flour, salt, soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, and chopped nuts in a large bowl. Use a whisk and stir until combined. Set aside.
- Place eggs in a large bowl. Whisk the eggs. Next, add pumpkin, sugar, oil, and milk to eggs. Whisk all wet ingredients until combined.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and using a wooden spoon, stir until ingredients are well combined.
- Pour into prepared bread pans.
- Bake at 325° for 50-60 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
- Nuts are optional but I love the crunch they bring to the Pumpkin Bread!
- Half the recipe if you want to only make one loaf.