- Preheat oven to 350°
- In a small bowl, toss blueberries in the flour. They should be lightly coated. Discard extra flour. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk, egg yolk, lemon juice, and salt. Whisk until well combined.
- Fold the blueberries into the lemon mixture. Pour into prepared graham cracker crust.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until pie filling is set.
- Allow pie to cool completely. Cover lightly with saran wrap and refrigerate. Keep pie refrigerated.
Have ingredients at room temperature before mixing.
Don’t have time to make the crust? Pick one up at the grocery store.
Omit baking the ready-made crust, it is ready to use.
Meyer lemons are my favorite but any lemon will work.