- In a small bowl, combine flour and baking powder. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine beaten eggs, granulated sugar, lemon juice, and stir well.
- Add flour mixture into lemon juice mixture and whisk to incorporate.
- Pour over baked crust.
- Bake at 350° for 25 minutes or until lightly browned and set.
- Cool on cooling rack.
- Dust with powdered sugar.
- Keep refrigerated.
Fresh squeezed lemon juice is best. If you don’t have the time, used bottled juice.
These bars freeze beautifully.
Be sure to store lemon bars in the fridge.