- Place cream cheese in a mixing bowl. Mix on low to cream.
- Add sugar to cream cheese and mix to combine.
- Add egg, vanilla, lemon juice to cream cheese mixture and mix on medium until fully incorporated. Be sure not to overmix.
- Pour cheesecake batter over crusts. Fill to about ¾ full.
- Bake at 325° for 25 minutes.
- Cool in pan. Once cool, remove from pan and place in refrigerator.
- Let cheesecakes cool completely before eating.
Have ingredients at room temperature before you start.
Fresh fruit or fruit preserves make a great topping.
Cheesecakes must be stored in the refrigerator.