This raspberry glaze is quick, easy and perfect for giving fresh raspberries a delicious shiny glaze.
- In a small saucepan, empty the contents of raspberry preserves. Add water.
- Bring to a slight boil, stirring continuously to incorporate the water.
- Once the mixture has thinned slightly, strain through a sieve to remove the seeds. If using seed free preserves, omit this step.
- Allow mixture to cool before using.
- Any leftover glaze should be returned to the refrigerate. Reheat to use again.
- Will keep in refrigerator for 2 weeks.
- This glaze is great to toss raspberries in and fill with miniature pastry cups.
- Other fruit can be substituted for raspberries.
- The glaze can be applied to fruit with a pastry brush, too