- Preheat oven to 350° and line baking sheet with parchment.
- In a medium bowl, add flour, salt, and baking soda. Whisk to combine.
- In a large mixing bowl using a paddle attachment, cream butter and sugars on medium until pale and fluffy. About two to three minutes.
- Reduce speed to low and add vanilla and eggs. Mix until combined.
- Add in dry ingredients. And mix until just combined.
- Drop by heaping tablespoons onto the baking sheet.
- Bake 10-2 minutes.
- Remove from baking sheet and allow to cool on a cooling rack.
- Make sure your ingredients are at room temperature.
- I like to use mini chocolate chips, the semi-sweet chips are my favorite.
- Walnuts or other nuts can be substituted for pecans.
- Toasting the pecans really amps up the flavor.
- This recipe can be doubled.
- Bake ahead and freeze! These cookies freeze beautifully.