- Preheat oven to 325° and place six cupcake liners in cupcake baking pan.
- Crush pretzel. The food processor works great for this.
- Melt butter in a small bowl.
- Combine pretzel crumbs, sugar, and melted butter. Stir until well combined.
- Press a rounded tablespoon of mixture into the bottom of each liner.
- Bake for 5 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside while you make the filling.
- I prefer to use the salted pretzels for the crust.
- Process the pretzels in a food processor. Place leftover crumbs in a freezer zippy bag and place it in the freezer.