- Let frozen raspberries defrost until partially frozen.
- In bowl of food processor, process berries until pureed.
- Strain berries with a mesh strainer to remove seeds.
- Place berries and lemon juice in a small saucepan and heat over medium low heat. Allow puree to simmer for 15 minutes or until it begins to thicken slightly.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Pour raspberry coulis into a bowl. Cover with saran wrap and refrigerate.
Be sure to use frozen raspberry in syrup.
Raspberry coulis must be refrigerated.
Refrigerate for 1 week or keep frozen for 3 months.
Don’t skip the lemon juice. It really brings out the flavor of the raspberries.